nightowl_70

has anyone ever seen a page on this site dissapear before

earlier today I found a page in the ebook section which was called Mysteries and Suspence and I was able to download part of what I wanted from the download site, but then was cut off and now I cannot find the page at all and I have looked several times. I went through every page in the ebook section. I feel like I am going bonkers because I know I was there earlier.

There is a possiblilty that the uploader violated the CW rules and it was deleted. Or the uploader deleted it themselves. Or it was a new post and for some reason CW had a rollback even though I haven't seen a rollback in quite some time. If by chance you are using Internet Download Manager, then right click on the download within IDM and select properties. It will give you the CW post link and just click it. If the post is still alive it will take you right to it. If it is dead then you will get an error.

fennfam3

• Like 2

thanks for the information. I've never seen something like this happen before, Luckily I was able to find this again on another site and am in the process of downloading it.

I really appreciate your help.