Ian Warren-Tibbetts

Ozzie PC Crasher

Hi to everyone, I'm a 70 year old twit. I crash or freeze my Win 7 Pro x64 PC every 4 to 6 weeks. I had it specially built with 5 hard drives and 12 gb of Ram and a very good and big graphics card. It works fine but I get bored and try to tweak it and bang it goes. Hope I don't spoil things for everyone here, Ian

• Like 2

Welcome to CW Ian. You sound like my father in law. HeHe. The tech guys here are great . If you have any questions give them a try.

• Like 2

Hello ian and welcome to CW. I like a person who is not afraid to tweak their computer(s) but as kenner stated, we do have a great tech team so don't be afraid to ask any questions. We are here to help/guide.

I also want to say that the whole CW staff is great and I guarantee you will not find a better staff anywhere. I have been to many, many forums and ultimately realized that CW is the only place to be. You will find out that we are not just a forum but a family.

Once again, welcome to Cyberwarez.info

fennfam3

• Like 2

Hello sir, welcome to CW. As stated before me, we have a wonderful tech team so if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to ask for their help, or any other staff members. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

• Like 3

Greetings, & Welcome,

Is Ur ? about overclocking? If so most manufacturers have toolz 2 help U do it safely. If it is a custom box then what type of Mobo is it. Upon finding that info U will need 2 know the model #.

Then I would check the vendors site & see what they have 4 U. Like I have an MSI board that I am running now. It has an overclocking tool I can access on the fly in windows. Once the GUI comes up I can just tweak it accordingly. I can do the same in Bios. If this was something I was really curios about I would see what otherz R doing [setting] their boards 2 @ an "overclockers" forum. Remember myfriend heat is the enemy so I hope U have lots of cooling. My PC sounds like a wind turbine, but my chips R nice & cool 44°F right now & my FSB is @ 2.9 this is just a dual core but faster than my levono quad core even with the lenovo being overclocked. My benchmark is how long it takes 2 install a program like adobeMasterSuit. Quad core lenovo took 45 mins & My dual core takes 30mins. I am not a true overclocker. I dont even want 2 think of frying my gear so I doubt I can b of any help 2 U.

Good luck,

dirty ;}

• Like 2