Sign in to follow this  
DarkSlayer

Need help with Max Payne 3

I downloaded max payne 3 reloaded. All 10 something GB's and i get parts , for example Disk 1 part 1 then .part 1-4 then Disk 1 Part 2 part 1-4.

Question is how do i make them all into useable iso files . I've tried winrar but i get errors.

Don't know how to fix this. Can anyone help me?

P.S sorry posted this in the wrong spot. Can an admin move this for me?

What Kind Of Error u Got.

1.Create a folder

2.Extract All File one By one in folder.

3.Then extract Iso.the u got error like "this part is not found" brower the part of that folder u have extract before.

maybe it's help u .

i get file is currpt or unknow format or unexpecked end of archive, I've tried unraring one part or cd 1 and the whol CD 1 and I get the same thine, Is there another program thatr i should be using?

dark i downloaded max payne myself the 10 gb black box .... and it works for me

First check if all 10 parts are 1 gb file size and is all a total of 10 gb.....if your archive is corrupted that ,meams your download was not perfect befpre deleting it using winrar recovery try recovering and extracting again

if not u have to download the corrupted parts alone

once u have all the parts if u extract just one u will get the iso file then u will know what to do

Hi DS

This release is 26.96GB on 4 discs. Is it possible that you've not got the entire file?

Thanks

--------------------------------------

Max Payne 3-RELOADED

Max Payne 3 © Rockstar Games

06/2012 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Gameshield

4 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Shooter

Type Games/PC ISO

Size 26.94 GB (28,925,670,089 bytes)

Added 2012-06-01 19:06:27

Upped by anonymous

Hi DS

This release is 26.96GB on 4 discs. Is it possible that you've not got the entire file?

Thanks

Max Payne 3-RELOADED

Max Payne 3 © Rockstar Games

06/2012 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Gameshield

4 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Shooter

Type Games/PC ISO

Size 26.94 GB (28,925,670,089 bytes)

Added 2012-06-01 19:06:27

Upped by anonymous

FOX the file you have is the full release as in 1080P video resolution of the game.. the 10 GB version was created by team black box they re encoded the video file in a lower 720p format so the graphics of the game is lower and does not frame too much. This version is playable by everyone and not only for people who have PC with a very good configuration .

run Winrar test instead of extract. It will tell you exactly what's wrong. Which parts are truncated or corrupted. you may have to download those parts over again. stuff happens.

I use Jet downloader and in the options I changed the setting to get 4 parts. thinking it was 4 connections and now

I have 4 Parts for each part of the cd maybe i messed it up and it devided the file into 4 parts? Anyone use Jet downloader? I could be wrong, Anyway I've tried to repair the files and I get an error. I've tried to on all discs. And i find it hard to believe that all the files are corrupted, So may I messed it up on downloading? Bad part is I've downloaded the 27GB game twice now and it's not working.:( and I don't have a prem account anymore.

I think i fiqured it out.. In jet downloader where the 4 part option is it says Part Split so it is spliting my files into parts. just don't know how to put them together again.

Think I'll just grab the 10 GB one .. Unless someone knows how to put the files together again?

Thanks for your help everyone.

Hmmm...split files means its hjsplit....typically it's loaded as file1 , file 2 etc...thus hjspilt download required to make them one working for rar or zip...??