ShAmmY1989

Access blocked sites using Proxy Servers

Access blocked sites using Proxy Servers

howtogetpassedblockedsi.jpg:big_boss:

The scenario has changed a lot over the past decade.Internet has grown into a vast resource and with search engines like google it hasn’t been so easy to search for anything about anything on the internet. 
Internet has become more addictive with the advent of social networking sites like facebook,twitter,orkut and many more.Well this is sure a disadvantage for college/office management as people nowadays do tend to spend more time on such social networking sites then doing their regular work.As an outcome with the help of computer experts,College/office Sever department have now developed inumerable ways of blocking access to social networking as well as file sharing sites.The most common yet the most powerful method of blocking access to some particular list of sites is through cyberoam.

The idea behind it is simple.Install the blocking software on administrator’s server and send data packet through it.All the sites get filtered through an IP address and those on the software blacklist give a message on the user’s part ” Cyberoam restricted access”. 
This is a kind of advantage for the college/office authorities as it makes them feel that people perform their work,instead of doing facebook or downloading movies.But believe me its all waste of money/effort on the college/office end.Why? 
Well for any problem there is a workaround. And the workaround for this problem is using Internet at college/office through a proxy.Don’t jump and start searching for proxies in google.Wait…most of the proxies you search in google or at some proxy site are useless as they either don’t work or they are too slow. 
I am too doing my Computer Science Enginnering and my college has also blocked access to facebook ( irresitible thing ) as well as mediafire,rapidshare,fileserve,megaupload ( my favourites ).
So what do i do to access these blocked websites or download movies through blocked file sharing sites? 
Ofcourse! I use proxy,proxy software and some other piece of great shit,which i now list below:

1. Ultrasurf : This is U.S. proxy server.To use this you need to install a client on your windows.Its amazing and its regulary updated.You can bypass almost any site blocked by any means and this is made possible by ultrasurf team.If you have been using this software from a long time then you must have noticed that whenever your college/office changes the blocking means,the older version of ultrasurf does’nt work but a latest version does work.This is what i use to access blocked sites in my college.This software works only in Windows  

2. Tor Project : Tor ( the short form of onion router) is a system intended to enable anonymity online.With tor client software,the internet traffic is routed through a worldwide volunteer network of servers,which in turn conceals a users location or usage.Tor client is available for Windows/linux/Mac OSX/Android(1.6+).With this software you can bypass blocked sites as the internet traffic gets routed through different servers.
  • Keep Looking : This is no trick,but a clever thinking.Websites listed under blacklist are blocked by college/office,but those not are not blocked.This specially comes in handy while you need to download stuff via file sharing sites.For example if you want to download a movie and rapidshare is blocked,search for a mirror link using google for the same movie on different file sharing sites,if you are lucky you will come across one which is perhaps not blocked.
  • Free Proxy Servers : There are many free proxy servers which enable to browse anonymously.You may search the string ” free proxy site anonymous browsing” without the quotes in google and find many such proxy servers.Well to reduce your work,i will list the proxy servers which i use:
1.Dave Proxy : An UK based proxy site.The one i generally use and it works most of the time. icon_smile.gif

2.Hide My Ass : This doesn’t work sometime and with some websites.But when it works,it works like a charm.They have a software client and premium plan too for best anonymity.

3.Free Web proxy : Germany based proxy site that can easily bypass blocked facebook and other sites.

4.Surfagain : The name itself says it all,if your internet has been compromised at college/office and websites are blocked then use this proxy site to surf again.

5.nobodycanstop.us : The internet was created for the sharing of information around the world – unfortunately many places like schools, businesses, and even some entire governments do not want the you having uncensored access.Their introduction says it all,now nobody can stop you from accessing the information shared.

Shammy1989 :preved:
  • Like 3

Nice list.

Update: LMAO, malwarebytes has blocked this site 

f97y.png

Ultrasurf works with my firewalls (yes I put an s behind firewall as I use 2 :blink: )   :D

Naw it is all good. I do not need any of it. I was just checking it out. I run an offshore server with encryption. Nobody should be able to see what I am downloading, only bandwidth being used.  :drink:

Just use a  decent  vpn  provider, like  no ads.com. Never  mind  proxy...its  just  not  safe.

no ads use  to  be a  sponsor  here,  but  still  a  great  deal and  great  service...for  me  anyway, I'm a  user..

• Like 1