Saa212

McAfee brand name will be replaced ....

Intel CEO Brian Krzanich announces McAfee brand name will be replaced by Intel Security ....

mcafee-645x250_zps5a0c943e.jpg

At CES 2014 today, Intel (the current owners) CEO Brian Krzanich announced the McAfee brand name will be phased out and replaced by “Intel Security,”. The rebranding will begin immediately, but the transition will take up to a year before it is complete ....

Intel’s security products won’t be getting a completely new logo, just a new brand name. The red shield, which Intel says represents “the core values of security and protection” will remain ....

Intel_McAfee_Security_zpsfe8baf47.png

John McAfee, founder and previous owner, told the BBC he is thrilled with the name change: “I am now everlastingly grateful to Intel for freeing me from this terrible association with the worst software on the planet. These are not my words, but the words of millions of irate users. My elation at Intel’s decision is beyond words.” ....
http://thenextweb.com/insider/2014/01/07/intel-ceo-brian-krzanich-announces-mcafee-brand-name-will-replaced-intel-security/#!rES5Y

I never thought of using it once .. and Intel bought it at a premium .. hmm

still John McAfee's spoke the truth lo ....

• Like 2

after going to the reference link (tnkx Saa212) there was a little more included in this story...

Here’s John McAfee himself in an unforgettable video from last year, littered with NSFW language, which pretty much sums up his relationship with the software.

• Like 2

I never liked his soft, but he is living large. Did he ever go to jail for that murder?