Sign in to follow this  
ghostxdreams2

This is wrong on so many levels

i ran across this and wanted to share it with you i was shocked i really must warn you before you go to this site there are pictures of dead bodies and animals. it is a place that i really did not know was in the world . we as americans do not see this kind of stuff it really makes you appreciate what you have.

after seeing this it turned my stomach i really can not understand how people can live like this.

in the day and age

theses pics was taken in india in the small town of Bodhgaya , the place where 2500 years ago Buddha achieved enlightenment this was taken in 2008 by a group of chinese on vacation.

once again i can not express strong enough how how graphic theses pics are if you have a strong stomach and can make it all the way thru to the end i have a feeling you will change how you look @ the things around you.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

yep makes for some grim reading and looking...maybe its the state of my mental health at the moment but I wasn't affected by the photos at all.... :huh:

All I can say is "So Sad"

My browser couldn't stand it and crashed

• Like 1