Darko

Not the place to post this but it is all that works

I just want to say goodbye to everyone. I had a great time sharing with everybody here. I love the feel of Cyberphoenix. It will always be home for me. It is time for me to get on with life. Too much is going on and I need to change directions. I wish everyone has a Happy, Healthy ,and wealthy (not necessarily money wealth) New Year! I wish everyone the very best.

27e38bab4f148920f68559af0faa716a.png

aa97669bd54f1fb9ceca0c0180763c9b.jpg

Love and Peace,

Darko

your going to be missed very much mate. if you need to talk please feel free to pm me and i will listen to whatever might be on your mind, I really hate to see you go. Thank you very much for all the time and effort you have put into making cyberpheonix what it is today. you will always be welcome here with open arms.

You will always be my Friend Darko and you know how to get intouch with me - One day we will get toghter and have a Beer or Two my Friend

What?! No more Darko threads? No more Darko in Chat? Well, whatever you do in life, good luck to you. You will never be forgotten. CP is now amputated, and will be limping for some time. But we will recover. But there will never be another Darko.....

• Like 1

Very sad to see you go Darko. We will miss you greatly. You will always be most welcome if you want to pop in from time to time.