Sign in to follow this  
uk666

Under-Horse: Photograph Horses From Underneath

Under-Horse: Photograph Horses From Underneath

Once I had a crazy idea to take a photo of a horse from underneath, today I have results from my most difficult photoshoot I have ever had. It all started with a project Under-Cats. After it reached a high interest I decided to make a far bigger project. 

I looked for different examples of what was done on the internet and after no similar results I decided that I have to do it and be the first person to shoot a standing horse from underneath. As I started to organise the photoshoot of a horse, I knew that all I needed is to get 600 kg horse on a glass, dig 3 meters into the ground, put my camera under a big glass and take a shot.

Even though it was the same concept as project "Under-Cats" it took two months to organise it all. I have found horse-friendly environment and even made rubber horse shoes, to save the glass from scratching.

If last time I needed help from one person, this time I had more than 40 people crew to make this crazy project come to life, which I could not make without them. In the end we got these fascinating photographs that have never been created before.

I wish you to get inspired and believe in your ideas, as my team believed in this project. Andrius Burba.

2-58bcf1b8ce523__880.jpg
7-58bcf1ca9bcf7__880.jpg
1-58bcf1b603892__880.jpg
14-58bcf1e18cc81__880.jpg
4-58bcf1c0a3254__880.jpg
6-58bcf1c72c177__880.jpg13-58bcf1dec2d95__880.jpg
  • Like 1

Amazing Photography... thanks for sharing...

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this