Talons06

Insider Trading

Congress admitted to insider trading recently, however in the same breath they have exempt themselves for legeal action. They said they had to be privleged to such information in order to do their job. So I guess they just had to break the laws to fill their pockets. Knowing insider information is one thing but taking action and trading on that information before it is made public is illeagle. Send them to jail just like they recently sent three Wall Street brokes to jail for the samething.

Now does that make any sence???? This is just one way that lawmakers stuff their pockets at our expence. Now you know how they become millionaries on a $150,000.00 a year salary. Five of them have offshore bank accounts.

Vote the basturds out!!!! All of them. Then invoke the laws that pretain to the rest of us.

If Obama health care was so great, why did they ammend it to exempt themselves. Now other big companies are being exempt as fast as they can throw their money any congessmen.

The same thing happened to the Roman Empire, are we next??? Wake up America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are your thoughts?????

• Like 4

It is really sad when a law is made and yet many can still get away with breaking these laws just because they are congressmen or rich. I say we need to vote for Ron Paul. Get rid of all of the BS goverment we have now and start fresh. No more FEDs, Rich pay more taxes and less for the lower class, start teaching the constitution again and make it the basis again which was what the government was fonded on to begain with.

Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul :declare:

• Like 1

when I heard this, this morning it made me sick, didn't Martha Stewart go to jail for insider trading? I hope they throw sum of these crooks in Washington in jail

• Like 1

LMAO right now husker cause I was just talking to my wife about this and Martha Stewart. Man, brilliant minds do think alike. :D

yes they do fennfam3 LOL, congressman Rand from Kentucky just introduced a bill to stop this & from what I've read is that the demorats & republicans arent for this , go figure

Insider trading rules should and do apply to everyone...just need somebody to make a charge and a prosecutor to file and follow on it....but is that gonna happen??

• Like 1