mohakkohli

Need Help to fix my pc

search results through Google and bing so no results for msisly32.ddl. Are you sure this is correct?

• Like 1

Umm,

First of all. how old your computer?? if you have over than 4 years old, then may not work.. Depends. IF you have at least under 4 years old, check memory ram, cpu (I suggest check CPU FAN that dust build up..) and hard drive life span.

The msisly32.ddl I check all database, NO EXISTING?? Please double check the DLL Error specifically..

ATGPUD2003

• Like 1

can u still get into windows? or is this error stops you to continue to your desktop area?

never heard of this msiisly32.ddl..... what are u using? laptop or desktop? is that MSI?

Try the steps here,

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/mss32-dll-not-found-missing-error.htm

Being that it is just 1 month old then you can always push this under warranty. Contact whoever made the laptop (Sony, Asus, Dell etc). They usually have a chat you can use but if not then just call them. You can also try MrFill's suggestion and see if that may help. Even though it is not the same dll that you have issues with but you can still get some good tips from it.

You can try to do a system restore and see if this might help you out.

update and run your AV program and Malware program in safe mode to make sure you dont have a virus or malware causing this issue. Malwarebytes program is free and is a wonderful program.

Let us know

fennfam3

• Like 1

I searched for that error. none exists. are you sure you copied it down right? the closest thing I came to was mss32.dll. check it again and let us know. if this IS right then try the link below...

this is a great site that I use nearly on a daily basis for my clients....it is The Elder Geek.

Go here:

http://www.theeldergeek.com

This site has loads of info, tutorials, and fixes for Win XP, Vista, 7, and even 8beta. Its a great site, and I have learned a lot from it.

Good Luck!!!

Parker216

_