Sign in to follow this  
CyberGod

The Trailer for Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead Has Arrived!

Yup ...it's a real movie! And with a tittle like that, do I HAVE to tell you it's from Japan? :hurray:

"Iguchi has created a splatter comedy guaranteed to warm the bowels of those with the stomach for it…while more sensitive viewers may want to plug their noses and flee in disgust! Wracked with guilt over the suicide of her sister Ai, who was tormented by high school bullies, pretty young karate student Megumi accompanies a group of older friends on a trip into the woods: smart girl Aya, her druggie boyfriend Tak, big-boobed model Maki, and nerdy Naoi. Things start to go badly when Maki finds a parasitical worm inside a fish they catch – and wolfs it down alive, in the hope that it’ll help keep her skinny!

And then….zombies!

Selling point: Parasite Anus-Zombies. What more do you need? “Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead” opens in Japan on February 25th, 2012. The trailer, meanwhile, is ready to defecate all over your day. Danger: It’s not safe for work, so do be careful. "

NOTE: Anyone who can find the uncensored version of this trailer, post it here! :hurray::cool:

Zombie-Ass-Poster.jpg

More detailed synopsis and trailer here, enjoy! :drool5::biggrinjester:

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/danger-the-trailer-for-zombie-ass-toilet-of-the-dead-has-arrived/ 

HAHAHAHA!!!! Oh. My. Word.

Pfft I don't even know what to comment after that.