Blackrome03

SEARCH ERRORS

Hey All

So I'm doing a search in the movie forum section of this site, but everytime I try to find a certain movie by name there is always an issue. for example when I search for "The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 (2011)" I get this "

One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords.". When I lessen the search title and put the twilght saga it says I don't have enough characters and for any search of anything for that fact always says can't find it software etc

wtf?

search this way;

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn

anything else that has letters and/or numbers that are less than 4 will give you the error. examples are "the" "and" "123" or less

So you would leave out what is in bold/italic - The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 (2011) and would not even need to put in the "Part" and "(2011)"

• Like 2

Just type in "Twilight Breaking" as any word with 4 or less letters will give you the error :)

Hope This Helps :)

• Like 3

You can also search precisely by using quotation marks

"The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn"

Searching by title using my example above brought up 72 results.

by using quotation marks you are telling the search engine to search specifically for The Twighlight Saga Breaking Dawn wich will include words of 4 characters or less.....

• Like 1

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn should do it. just try not to use 1 to 3 letter searches. you should be able to find whatever you want if we have it.

Here are some links if you still need it:

http://www.cyberwarez.info/forum/topic/72337-the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-1-2011-1080p/page__hl__%2Btwilight+%2Bbreaking+%2Bdawn__fromsearch__1

http://www.cyberwarez.info/forum/topic/69261-cw-upload-the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-1-brrip-atlas/page__hl__%2Btwilight+%2Bbreaking+%2Bdawn__fromsearch__1

http://www.cyberwarez.info/forum/topic/68161-the-twilight-saga-breaking-dawn-part-i-2011-bluray-810p-dts-x264-prodji/page__hl__%2Btwilight+%2Bbreaking+%2Bdawn__fromsearch__1

hope this helps, good luck!!!

Parker216

_

• Like 1

Searching for movies seems to be working but searching for software for example is doing the same again I want to get an IP changer or know how to change my ip address

try this software to change ur ip....

http://kent.dl.sourceforge.net/project/changemyip/Complete%20With%20Installer/All%20Files%20with%20Installer%201.0.0.2/chmyip.exe

but u have to bare with the search option for some time :)

I've always found that searching for software by the manufacturers name brings up the results.................

89874310.png

step 1: click on select network interface and select the type of internet connection in my case it is LAN.

step 2: select local machine ip setting by name to default if no change has to be made to ur ip or else choose any other in the list.

step 3: u can change the ip as per ur wish tht u want to appear.

step 4: click apply and its done

Okay the default option doesn't work to change my IP address and if I use anything else in the list I get disconnected from the internet (only going back to default will restore internet connection but remains the same IP address how do I change it manually?