jams19

PDF file problem

hi,

i have installed a adobe pdf reader and when i open the file and i cant save it.

4cba.jpg

i downloaded the fox it pdf reader but stops responding because its a large file it contains like 140 pages.

do u guys know any solution ???

you are going to need more than just the acrobat reader jams19. this file is apparently locked or copy protected by the document creator. to start, you are going to need to get the FULL adobe acrobat program. you can get it from here:

http://www.cyberwarez.info/forum/topic/75514-adobe-acrobat-x-pro-1011-full-iso-ml/page__hl__adobe__fromsearch__1

even after you get adobe acrobat 10, you may still have to crack a copy protection on it. I found this site that will crack protected reader files online. I have not tried it so use with caution, but I think it is safe. you can get this from here:

http://apasscracker.com/products/pdf.php

let us know if you need more by leaving a post here after you have acrobat 10 and try to open and save the doc. hope this helps, good luck!!!!

Parker216

_

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply

the above link can remove the restriction upto 3 pages but my file contains like 140 pages.

and do i really have to download the full version of adobe acrobat?

Not sure regarding the encryption, but you cannot edit a PDF with just the reader - that's the whole point of the reader - to read only. If you want to edit, they want you to pay for their product :) Personally, I prefer cracking to paying, but maybe that's just me. I really like Nitro PDF Professional - I believe there is a link to it on this site. I use it to make my own forms in PDF format.

How important is the pdf file? Do you need to access it or not? Will downloading the full acrobat or alternative be useful in the future?

If you know the creator is he/she prepared to give you an unlocked copy? Is the pdf file corrupt? can you download the pdf file again?

I guess what I'm saying is if the pdf file is important to you have you exhausted all of your options............................

cheers

kool

Greetings,

I have been watching this thread & would have responded sooner, but I wasnt 100% sure that the tool I use would work. I just had 2 do some PDFs 2day & guess what it does. If the file is locked U will see a small padlock in the top left corner just above the page thumb nails & bookmarks icons. If U dont see it its not locked. If U do then U can unlock it. I use "Passware Kit Forensic" Once installed just open the file with the tool & within a nano second it will unlock it for U. I guess the time could vary depending on the complexity of the pass. The tool will save an unlocked version of the file 4 U.

f00cd7bf20.png

Yeah just Adobe Reader wont write.

Now if on the other hand, if U dont have the full PDF version installed that could b Ur problem too.I dont know? I do have PDF Full, & this problem U have. I have never experienced. I am just here 2 tell U, U can unlock it & how.

Dont forget 2 tell us how it works out so others can learn, & we like 2 know that things R resolved.

So Good-Luck 2 U.

dirty ;p

• Like 1

It just so happens I went shopping for this 4 U & some1 just happen to post fresh links, Wow Ur very lucky.

Heres a link 4 U

http://www.cyberwarez.info/forum/topic/86195-passware-password-recovery-kit-professional-v11-1-4002/page__fromsearch__1

dcb9d36f79.png

But 4 U, lolz ;}