Senpai Cat

Daddy? O_O

Hey guys. You may have noticed I haven't been around, maybe you havent. But I just thought I would update you.

I am currently living with a new family, trying to make ends meet.. Which isn't happening.

I am working with a special needs family..

I am also about to be a Dad.. Hence the title..

Yes..

I just found out about two days ago that I am going to be a father, its mine, but I don't know what I am going to do. I am excited and scared all at once. I am 20, no job, only living off of what I can be given for now. I can't find work. I am currently on the run from the law for smoking pot. So jobs are even harder.

I just thought I would let you all know. I will try to do GFX requiests as often as possible, although the request section is kinda dead..

So.. Comments, questions. Post here or PM. Either way.

• Like 1

If finding work involves drug testing like it does in major industry here in Australia give up the weed m8.

Accepting responsibility for a child is not easy so even at 20 you need to get your life in order bro.

what is the max you'll get for smoking pot......a fine. or worse? Are you eligible for welfare?

I truly hope you can get everything sorted m8 for your sake and your child......

That sounds like a carbon-copy of what I went through. Found out I was going to be a Dad at 20, always smoking pot(never in trouble for it though), no job, no money.

All the advice I can offer you bro is, keep your head held high, deal with your problems head on and be honest with each other. Nothing says you have to stop smoking pot, heck I don't know what I wouldve done if I had stopped lol. But keep it in moderation, away from prying eyes and mainly away from your 'Baby Momma' lol :D and also the child when that point comes lol.

But honestly buddy, things have a way of working out, IF you want them to. Keep plugging away and give your child the best welcome to life that you possibly can, the rewards speak for themselves, you will know exactly what I, and all the other parents in the world mean when that time comes.

Good luck bro, I truly hope things work out for you :)

ctd :D

• Like 1

I can't believe I am telling you this after I just posted that.. But I am no longer going to be a father. The girl who I thought was my soul mate has crossed a line. She was drinking and smoking with my child in her, I cannot forgive her for that. I left her because she was killing the child, and she knew it. I asked her to stop many a time, but she continued.

Now I am in the " awww now I am single and sad and miss her but do not want her back" situation.

As for stopping smoking pot, thats a hard one for me. I have been a dedicated stoner for 8 years. Its not something I can give up..

Max time in Utah: 1 years State Prison

Fines: $10,000

This is what I am looking at.

I have too much too lose to give up. I am not going back so they can have me, I would like to live my life..