Direct Encodes

DVD Rip Question

Hello Cyberwarez, My question is how can I get both Audio languages (in my case Spanish and English) when I rip a DVD because when ever I rip a DVD it just has English Audio and no Spanish Audio. Also how can I get the subtitles ripped to. Please Help me. Thanks in advance. :D

Direct Encodes,

I don't really deal with ripping dvd's that much so I won't be of any help to you but could you please let the others know what you are using to rip. They may be able to help you with your program or suggest a different program to use when ripping and adding subs.

fennfam3

• Like 1

I use media coder for ripping and it has its own option of ripping with subtitles by default or u can manually insert the subtitle file if you have one and regarding language i think there are options but i have never used a diff language so i really dont know about that i think your best bet would to ask CW 300 MB Team try contacting CW member IPHONE .. its easy to find him just go to movies section u will find him :P

http://www.mediacoderhq.com/

• Like 2

you can use DVDShrink and it allows you to include or remove what ever you wish and it can compress a DVD9 to a DVD5 also, you may also need a handy tool named DVD43 which releases any protection on the disk in order to back up your valued DVD purchased....Please not this is for retail or orginal DVD's

All of the above can be found easly through google and is all open source which is free

• Like 1

Direct Encodes,

I don't really deal with ripping dvd's that much so I won't be of any help to you but could you please let the others know what you are using to rip. They may be able to help you with your program or suggest a different program to use when ripping and adding subs.

fennfam3

Sorry I know its been long but I use winxdvd ripper.