ski9826

Anyone been successful getting Adobe Master Collection CS6 to crack properly?

I've tried the crack methods several times now and it always seems to find out that it's not genuine. I wonder if there are more IP addresses that need to be added to the host file than the ones that are included with the program...

Mine is working fine. I downloaded Vinceserious's version and followed the instructions and copied the amtlib.dll into all the different parts of CS6. I have even had a couple of updates.

• Like 2

I guess it seems to be working fine except for the adobe acrobat portion. When I pull up acrobat it asks me to register my creative suite. I think there was something lost in translation of the instructions for that...anyone know how to do that part?

Try this. I haven't used it but was playing around with it earlier 2day; it looks like if anything will work it would be this tool. Don't forget 2 thank the original up-loader & let use know how it worked out 4U. ;)

Oh & 2 answer UR question yeah I have Adobe X installed with No Problems since Oct. 2011 on 4 PCs. I think this is a silly question but where U connected during install? Could B the problem. It wouldn't hurt 2 get the removal tool & start @ square1. & take UR time & make sure that Ur not connected. Not just blocking with fireWall because some Programs R very tricky & use other Programs connections like 4 example "Explorer" or something along those lines, or could B in UR trusted dataBase 4 UR fireWall.

Thats all I got,

Enjoy :D

• Like 1