ineka2012

LOCKED OUT OF MY PC

I WILL START OVER ,MY PC WAS DOWN FOR A FEW MONTHS AS AM TRYING TO GET IT RUNNING AGAIN I FORGOT THE PASS WORD ,ON TOP OF THAT THE PASSWORD IS IN ADMINISTRATOR SO EVEN IF I TRY SAFE MODE ITS NOT WORKING ,I TRY SAFE MODE OVER AND OVER BUT ITS NOT WORKING ALSO MY CDROM IS NOT WORKING SO I CANT EVEN TRY THAT , IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD GET MY PC ON ,CAN SOMEONE HELLLLLLLP ME , SO FAR AM HEARING NOTHING CAN BE DONE ,ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTION

Try this:

http://pcsupport.about.com/gi/o.htm?zi=1/XJ&zTi=1&sdn=pcsupport&cdn=compute&tm=19&f=10&su=p504.6.342.ip_&tt=4&bt=1&bts=0&zu=http%3A//ophcrack.sourceforge.net/

Follow their instruction and you will get your access back. And next time, try and google your problem first, it took me 30 seconds to find this.

• Like 3

i have google it youtube it but my cdrom isnt working at this moment so its hard to burn or do anything concerning cdrom or dvdrom,it hav certain readings using ophcrack with a flash drive ,don't really understand fully how to do it that way as yet but that might be my only option

I WILL START OVER ,MY PC WAS DOWN FOR A FEW MONTHS AS AM TRYING TO GET IT RUNNING AGAIN I FORGOT THE PASS WORD ,ON TOP OF THAT THE PASSWORD IS IN ADMINISTRATOR SO EVEN IF I TRY SAFE MODE ITS NOT WORKING ,I TRY SAFE MODE OVER AND OVER BUT ITS NOT WORKING ALSO MY CDROM IS NOT WORKING SO I CANT EVEN TRY THAT , IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD GET MY PC ON ,CAN SOMEONE HELLLLLLLP ME , SO FAR AM HEARING NOTHING CAN BE DONE ,ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTION

Very few people would ever forget a password they used to set admin.

What does it matter if the CD rom is not working, when you can't get into windows, if you can use the rom without getting into windows, can you post it.

Sounds like the other hundred people who are trying to gain access to someone elses PC.

Your posting, so the PC your posting with has a broken CD rom too.

If your going to come back with its a cell phone, how do you plan on downloading the app that you need to crack windows pass.

Your story does not make sense.

If you reset a password, and its not your PC, they will know.

odiebugs,

It may very well be someone else computer. It may also be his. We will never know. All we can do is take faith in that ineka2012 is telling us the truth. If there is anyone else besides odibugs feels that this is not lagit then please say so and we will close this topic.

• Like 1

I don't care whos PC it is. odiebugs is the 1 doing it & so if its not theirs then they will be going 2 jail. I only post 4 informational purposes anyway, nothing I say should b taken seriously; nor does it reflect the views or options of CW. But I need 2 know whats the platform. XP or 7. I have a kwel way for U 2 bypass & reset the pass if its 7. Update me.

• Like 3

its very unfortunate that people don't believe me ,its my pc it was down for a while like 6 months or more ,i have been using my daughters pc ,in which she had enough of so i was trying to get my own going again ,but i couldnt remember the password ,these things happen , especially at 47 years old ,and yes my cddvd rom isnt working as living in a island ,i cannot afford .like some of u to buy one at this time .,its sad to see people think am, making this up .but thanks anyway i just sent it ,by someone who say they will hav to wipe out everything,i didnt want to loose everything but thats how it goes

So for information ....you can run some of the password cracks if you go into safe mode and use usb port to boot from...this gets around the cd drive not working

• Like 1

Well I said I would help U or try, but U posted this weeks ago. I forgot about U & this thread the only reason I am viewing it now is because i wanted 2 see what techmod.pngdt had 2 say about this. U still haven't updated me as 2 what type of platform UR running on so U must not want my help & just want 2 b a victim carrying on about how nobody :boredom: believes U. What difference does it make either we-help U or we don't. Where do U think I learned how 2 do it not sitting around here waiting 4 some1 2 tell me how that's 4 sure. I stumbled on2 through Google just like how any1 who wants to find anything out does. :wacko:

Stop being so emotional & trying 2 run a guilt trip on us. UR only reading what U want 2 see because I already said I don't care & would try 2 help U. :punish:

This can be done with or withOut a ROM but the bigger question is can U do it. If U wanted 2 do this the where have U been for the past few weeks just leaving us hanging like we R waiting around here 4 U. I checked back 4 a day or 2 & figure U solved it on UR own & left us hanging or U got arrested trying 2 do it... lolz.... :P

• Like 1

To the casual observer, he did not understand the instructions given. He did understand the implication that he was breaking into someone else's computer. He found someone somewhere that told him the disc had to be wiped to fix it, and implied that he was going to do so.

Respectfully suggest you close the thread. Leave the last post be instructions to PM someone if he needs further help, and PM him the same message.