Sign in to follow this  
CyberPrince

What do you think of this forum?

Hey guys and gals! i'd like to tell you about this...

i also like it this new forum software....they look nice and sample!

This new forum software its very good and it's awesome!

i really love the new one!

I hope you too line this forum software.

Regards

CP

This is the Best CW....and everytime CW is getting better.....you cant put an Old Rag on a New Garment......it will not work....so New CW is the best.....;)

it will take some time like wicked said to get used to it and Mod it but iam sure once we get the ball rolling and know the ways well get fast and good to mod and edit...

i like the new look a lot, and theres still work being done by CG so with teamwork theres nothing we cant do

I'm loving the new look. Plus this board does seem alot faster and the search function works brilliant so i'd say this one is better :)

Yeah, there is something to be said for starting fresh, but man, the old database was really a great resource. I don't always want the latest version of an app or the highest bitrate video. I knew that if I searched well enough (despite those annoying "too fast" alerts), I would probably find a working link that suited my needs. (I just did that last month for some Arcsoft apps and found two early posts for two portable versions that are awesome.) I'll make the effort to upload some of the best stuff I found through the old forum.

All that being said, the new forum is sleek and fast. And I am grateful to you all for your hard work. Cheers.

From the constant changes of watching CW grow and develope, I want to say this is best outlook I've seen, and very smooth at that.

Good work, CW & CW Staff!

Great Work Everyone. Thanks for all your hard work on the new forum and keeping CW the best site ever.

All I care about is we r Up. Never did I think we would get this awesome platform. Its funny how some of the kwelest thing I receive I didnt even know I wanted.

Thanks 4 being strong CG. I know U made the right choice. I know it can be hard 2 step out. Everyone wants 2 fallow. Its the easything 2 do. We r blazing our own path I love U 4 that. If U want 2 grow friends U must do what most others fear. This was so huge non of us even know, I am sure if many others had 2 make the same decision they would still be trying 2 hold on 2 the vbul. While the constant problems would have ran our reputation in2 the ground. Thanks CG ;)

All I care about is we r Up. Never did I think we would get this awesome platform. Its funny how some of the kwelest thing I receive I didnt even know I wanted.

Thanks 4 being strong CG. I know U made the right choice. I know it can be hard 2 step out. Everyone wants 2 fallow. Its the easything 2 do. We r blazing our own path I love U 4 that. If U want 2 grow friends U must do what most others fear. This was so huge non of us even know, I am sure if many others had 2 make the same decision they would still be trying 2 hold on 2 the vbul. While the constant problems would have ran our reputation in2 the ground. Thanks CG ;)

Well Said...:

Thank you CG....:

Having been out of touch for quite a few months, I was a little disappointed to return to cyberwarez and find that the older posts had been removed especially from forums like the old Tutorials, Manuals, & Tricks where they were some priceless tricks and tips. But good luck to the CW team and keep it up.

a very cool new CW... its nice and fast.. but still alot of work to do.. here...

how many members did we removed?

what's our new target today?